Friday, March 13, 2009

Little Mama


Boo pushing her baby around

She is even well accessorized

Playing with the laundry basket

Its amazing! One day Boo takes her first couple of steps with her walker and two days later, she is walking all over the place with her stroll along walker. It surely won't be long now before she starts walking. She has amazing balance, it really just amazes me! Boo has started standing on her own for a few seconds at a time, but the thing that makes me laugh is how her and Bubbie have started wrestling with one another on the floor. Who knew that started so soon?! At first I had thought about intervening, but Boo was laughing so I let them continue to do so. Much to my surprise, neither one has started to complain. It does make for great free entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment