Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekly Baking Project, Brownies


Bubbie sprinkling the candies on


Don't they look yummy!

A day late, but here it is, our weekly baking project. My personal favorite, brownies. Although we all love them, which is obvious by the fact that they were all gone by this afternoon. Oops! There goes my diet for a day or two. Why does something so scrumptious have to be so bad?

On a different subject. Today I had to go to the dentist with both kids by myself. Daddy had to work and no one was available to watch the kids. I wasn't one to worry, really because Bubbie usually does so well when I go to the dentist, but not today! Of course. He was fine for about the first 5 minutes and then out of no where, he started screaming and throwing himself on the floor. I didn't know what to do or what to think, as this is not typical behavior for Bubbie. All I could think was maybe this had something to do with his stay at the PICU a couple of months ago. I hadn't been to the dentist since before this incident. Maybe something he saw reminded him of something that scared him. Once we went to walk up front, he was fine again. I sure wish I knew what they did to him in there. Now how am I supposed to take Bubbie to his first dental appointment if he is scared to death of them? I'm sure some of it had to do to with my having to wake him up from his nap for my appointment. One thing is for sure, I will never do that again! From now on, I will get a babysitter or be late to my appointment so that Daddy can be there. Boo did great, she just sipped on her bottle and laid on my stomach. She is such a little sweetie, which is nice because Bubbie is such an intense child. Truly though I love them both for thier individuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment