Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Dreams



I snuck into Boo's room to find her sleeping in the cutest position, so of course I had to sneek a couple of photos. Absolutely adorable! She looks so cute, you just want to hold her!


I'm usually not one for reading much, but ever since I heard Whoopi talking about her book on The View, I've wanted to read it. So tonight we were at Target looking for a Birthday gift for my Niece and I came across the book. I decided to buy it and commit to reading it. When I got home, I sat down and read the first chapter. So far, it is very good. I can't wait to read some more!! It is very well written and has very visual descriptions. I'm a huge fan of Whoopi Goldberg, so I'm excited to finally have her book. When I finish it, I will update more on my over all opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment