Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Newest Addition to our Home



Today we finally bought a rug for our dining room. We went to Lowe's today to look at paint colors to repaint the hallway and the bathroom and price flooring for our kitchen floor(which you will see why in the next set of pics). While we were there, I decided to look at their rugs. I had bought one from there over a year ago and have loved it! When I saw this one and then saw the price, it was too good of a deal to pass up. Its a little bigger than I was thinking, but I think it looks great! Now I just have to get my Brother-In-Law over to swag over the light fixture and make it more centered. I also am pushing for flooring for the kitchen. Seriously, the kitchen floor has been under construction for more than a couple of years now. I ready for a floor!

1 comment: