Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day


Boo in her shirt that says "Mommy's Lucky Charm"


Bubbie in his shirt


Photo with Daddy, they really want the cake!


Photo with Mommy and our matching St. Patty's Day shirts

Today was supposed to be a fun day, but instead was a very stressful day. It started off with my laptop not wanting to work this morning and ended with a mad rush of trying to get the kids to bed. They both were up until 10pm tonight because for whatever reason, they kept fussing. Usually bedtime around here is 8pm. Bubbie asked for three cups of water before he finally settled down for the night, I guess he was a thirsty boy.

I have forgotten to mention that Bubbie has finally learned some signs. He tells me milk and juice with signs of his hands. Technically the sign we use for juice is for drink, but it works for us. Sometimes he tries to be difficult, as to be expected from a 2 year old, and won't answer me when I ask. Then he will proceed to get upset because he ends up getting nothing until he tells me. We are currently trying to find a sign for asking for water. I think I'll have to do some web surfing to see what we can come up with.

Well I'm off to fit in a little workout before bed, though I'm sure it won't accomplish a thing. I've been working out and dieting for weeks and accomplished nothing, so I will expect nothing. Hence why there aren't many photos of Mommy on here, LOL!

1 comment: