Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Flowers in Bloom





Aren't they adorable!

After a rough start to the week of Daddy, Bubbie and Mommy getting a case of food poisoning, it seems we are all back onto a road of recovery. One good thing that happened yesterday was that my new Nephew was born at 3:50pm. We went to the hospital to visit him and he was a little cutie. Looks a lot like his two older siblings! He sure was tiny though! I have forgot how small newborns can be.

Bubbie cracks me up lately, every time he sees an animal on TV or while we are out he has to call their name out. All day I hear him say, Ducky, Doggy, Kitty and Fishy. Though Ducky and Doggy sound quite similar. He also likes to say Daddy a lot. The poor kid this morning when he woke up, he came running into the living room yelling "Daddy!" Only to realize that Daddy wasn't there, he was at work. All day I've heard him calling "Daddy." What about Ma? I'm here, don't I matter too?

On a different note, I finally finished my book "Sugar Plum Ballerinas," by Whoopi Goldberg. I thougroughly enjoyed it. Its about a young girl that is forced into doing ballet by her Mother and she really wants to be a speed ice skater. If one likes fun hearted, easy reads, I definitely reccommend this book! Its really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment