Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Steps


This is a video of the first time Boo walked with her little walker! She just took my breath away! It was so exciting and yet my heart also sank because now it has become real at how big she is getting. She really is becoming a toddler and it only seems like I had her yesterday. It just blows my mind to think that she is already 10 months old, where does the time go?



This is a video that I had to share because I thought it was funny! This afternoon it was just Boo and I because Daddy and Bubbie went to do some running around together. Once Daddy is off of work, Bubbie has to do everything with Daddy. He is after all a Daddy's boy! So Boo and I played together until they came home. Boo in this video had just figured out that she could spin the little spiny thingy(technical name by the way, LOL!) and that it made a funny sound. She really enjoyed it and I was laughing about how she was pushing the walker backwards. My favorite part though, is when its close up on her face, she makes the funniest expressions and sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment