Thursday, March 19, 2009

Free Dog to a Good Home



This is what my black and white dog did to my brand new rug that we just bought last Sunday for our dining room, tonight. This was the absolute last straw, I've had it with her! I've had more patience with this dog than I ever would with any other animal that I've owned. After all, I just love throwing $98 in the trash! To say that I was livid does not even come close to describing how mad I am.


I'm giving this dog away(the black and white dog) to the first person that wants her, for FREE! I want her out of my house and I want her out NOW! Her name is Jill and she needs more attention than we can give. What she needs is someone that doesn't have a job or kids. Though she is good with kids, but she requires a lot of time. I can't wait to tell her Good Riddance!!

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I think you should read "The loved dog" you can get it new on Amazon for 7.99. I think it would help a lot,it deals a lot with dogs that are older and that you don't know the background on and how to fix behavior problems. Its also a very easy read. Please give it a shot, if she goes to yet another home her problems might just get worse.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete