Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rough Morning

Is there anything worse than being woken up at 6:00am? Except being woken up by the sound of your child vomiting in their bed at 6:00am. Yes, that is right, I was woken up by Bubbie this morning. I'm not sure as to why, but I gave him some anti-nausea medication and after the poor boy dry heaved a couple of rounds, he finally settled back to bed at around 7:00am. When I put him back to bed, Bubbie asked for juice and I let him have a little. He managed to keep it down and has been fine the rest of the morning. Now he his laying down for his nap and he asked for milk, so I'm thinking(or hoping)whatever it was has passed. We were scheduled to go to a park picnic this evening, but I decided to play it safe and keep him home for today. Hopefully we can still go to the Zoo tomorrow though! I know Bubbie and Boo(and Daddy too)would hate to miss a trip to the Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment